Welcome! Nadim here, my time on this planet is dedicated to ensuring people can live a free of mind and fulfilling life.
To do so I’m committed at solving some problems that, if not tackled, will give humanity more than something to be worried about in the future.
Most of the time, I’m at the Italian National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN) and European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), this way I can work with 1000 more people on the planet at searching the truth about why we do exist and how our universe works, especially in its relation to antimatter.
By pursuing this knowledge eagerness at the LHCb (CERN experiment), we are able to develop new technologies capable of pinpointing cancer or tumors in our bodies, to investigate how our brain works, cells evolve, and many more interesting applications.
The rest of my time is divided between my constant studies, a couple of long-term projects to improve the way we live, and giving conference talks to High School students about the importance of their study and decisions. This way I hope to show them new opportunities and to inspire their will to pursue a greater goal in one of a kind lifetime.
If you are interested in my resumee, consider visiting my Linkedin profile, or continue reading here for a brief summary.
Designing complex multi domain systems orchestrating electronics, mechanical, software, firmware, and user experience integration
Analysis of interconnects and PCBs via means of Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR), Vector Network Analysis (VNA), Cross Talk, Eye Diagram, and dielectric strength measurements
Flexible PCB Design
Engineering FPCB interconnects to provide wire-harness improvements in dense systems. Including High Voltage, High Power and High density high frequency signalling layout (Altium Designer)
High Frequency Simulations
Full 3D RF and MicroWave (MW) ElectroMagnetic (EM) simulation with Finite Element Method (FEM) using Agilent Design Suite (ADS). 2D Power Delivery Network (PDN), Power Integrity (PI) and Signal Integrity (SI) analysis
System & Electronics Designer
INFN – Italian National Institute of Nuclear Physics
2015 – Present
- Introduced Agile techniques to the Institute, using tools like SLACK and TRELLO. Responsible for the maintenance of agile tools, team co-supervision, and training of new comers.
- Designer of the two front end PCBs for the LHCb UT experiment at CERN.
- Designer of the backbone flexible PCB interconnections between the front end boards and the area outside the particle stream for the LHCb UT experiment at CERN.
- Designer of the systems responsible for testing all the flexible PCB interconnects in the LHCb UT Experiment, both inside and outside the particle stream (Mechanics, Electronics, Firmware, Software).
- System designer of the setup used to test the front end electronics of the LHCb UT Experiment (concept and supervision).
LHCb Collaboration Member & Technical Officer
CERN – Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire
2016 – Present
- Responsible for the technical side of purchase orders regarding PCB and materials required for the electronic systems, including interconnects, instruments and 3D printing solutions.
- Writing acceptance and requirement documents for the production of PCBs manufactured in house at CERN and with external suppliers.
Politecnico di Milano
Electronics Engineering (B.Sc)
2015 – 2021
Signal Integrity Academy (LeCroy)
2018 – Present
eForHum – Cisco Training & Certifications
Cisco CCENT 100-101
2015 – 2016
IIS S. Ten. Vasc. A. Badoni
Diploma in Information and communication technologies
2010 – 2015